Thursday 13 March 2014

Final Cut Evaluation

Overall I believe that my group has gone on from strength to strength since the beginning of this project in terms of knowledge of the subject, technological skills, working as a team collaboratively, task organisation, cooperation and professionalism. I think our group has been a huge success as we have gelled together positively and have done very well working together to get a completed and finalised opening of our teen film. In addition I think our final cut was an enormous success despite the fact that we had major editing and finishing off to do as well as manipulating all the good work from the rough cut to meet the targets and requirements of this project but at the same time keeping the professionalism and quality was unbelievably a huge risky achievement. I also learnt not to hugely underestimate time our project will take as you will have to take factors into account such as ability to have the knowledge to use the technology available to us to a great extent whether it is hardware or software, film planning schedule, succession of agreed individual tasks and other aspects of media.

Furthermore I also believe despite the numerous difficulties we had encountered whether it was technical or physical we used time very efficiently and took targets more seriously to make consistent progress in contrast to a very slow start at the beginning which my group should be very proud of. During this project personally I think I have developed my ability and skills to a far greater extent e.g. my editing enhanced towards perfection, camera shots and movement fell perfectly into place when creating the opening using final cut pro and team work and cooperation was key taking into consideration everyone’s views and ideas and then coming to a conclusion as well as making critical decisions. In summary I think we all are very proud of what has been achieved of our finalised project and ultimately the goal was to improve your knowledge of media itself, skills experienced from using technologies and producing a media product through the use of different platforms and actual steps/processes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment