Saturday 4 January 2014

Individual Reflective Blog Post

Personally I feel my progress has been excellent so far in AS Media due me slotting in seemingly very well and picking up the pace from the basics to the more technological things, other theories and concepts within the variety of topics we have touched. I have understood majority of the topics in well depth covering most areas without concern or needing further assistance. I am experiencing a lot of things while learning which has been enhancing my understanding of the topics with more clarity. However I still have a lot of things to work on such as further my understanding of terms and analysis of media content to a greater extent as well as using various different technologies e.g. Prezi and Slideshow on my blog and writing more in depth with creativity.

I currently attain a standard level of consistency but would need to do much better in order to achieve my desired grade. Overall I am delighted with my overall progress due to me studying 3 other a levels at the same time and utilising my given time as much as possible. I feel that I am up to date with majority of work set in class which therefore I strongly believe that I deserve a minimum Grade of 16 marks out of the possible 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment